1. Ad Hoc Management
When management responsibilities become overwhelming and take you away from your real “core competencies”, TeamKuhner can lend a hand. Whether you’re bogged-down by social media, frustrated with blog updates or rolling out your first “web” presence, we have the talent and the time to handle it all.
2. A New Perspective
If you’d really like to find out what a customer or prospect thinks of your business, we can help. TeamKuhner has the capacity to reach into primary and secondary resources including creative interaction, business-to-business qualitative and sales force and distribution research.
3. Marketing and Communications Planning
At TeamKuhner, we develop marketing programs that help you reach your consumer or business-to-business targets in a timely and cost-effective manner. Then we create a communications plan that outlines the objectives, strategies and tactics and highlights the right mix of creative tools to get the job done.
4. Plan Execution
When the plan is complete, TeamKuhner can handle the execution. From sales, marketing and management training to developing a public relations program; from keeping your costs in-line to being your creative “resource”; from managing your social media program to rolling out a new product — TeamKuhner has the talent to develop a program that’s exactly right for those that are most important to you… your prospects, your customers and your shareholders.
Program Development & Strategies
- Integrated marketing communications (using the right mix of strategies and tactics to meet and exceed the client’s business objectives)
- Sales and marketing
- Market research, analysis and strategies
- Media planning
- Internet presence
- PR/Media Relations strategies
- Customized Training Programs (both “train-the-trainers” and
- Product launch
- Corporate and product branding and awareness
- Demand generating
- Co-operative marketing and fund solicitation
- Budget development and maintenance
- Program execution and production management
- Internet marketing, e-commerce and social media marketing
- External resource recruitment & management
- New Website development
- Updating existing Websites and Social Media
- Set-up and maintain Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- “Pay per click” advertising (PPC)
- Update and maintain Website, SEO and SCM programs
- Direct Marketing (email and traditional)
- Internet and trade advertising
- PR/Media relations
- Meetings with the press (both one-on-one and as a group)
- Sales tools, i.e. Multi-media, literature, newsletters, etc.
- Sales promotions
- Generate demand and sales leads
- Sales lead qualification, distribution and reporting
- Event planning and promotion
- Booth design and graphics
- Production management (manage program time-lines and budgets)
Call for a free consultation by contacting us at 440.759.0281 or email us.
We look forward to helping you grow your business.